Network administration is defined as the various operational tasks associated with sustaining networks. This includes everything from designing, building and maintaining your network. Here are some examples:
- Assessing current network infrastructure
- Developing strategic plan for IT road-map
- Purchasing hardware and software for network infrastructure
- Configuring network infrastructure: firewall, servers, switches, antivirus, web and email filtering
- Maintaining network infrastructure: documentation, backups, patches and updates
- Securing (cybersecurity) network infrastructure: universal threat management (UTM), training, business continuity/disaster recovery, policies and procedures
ZFSE is Your IT Concierge. Contact us today at 770.396.6000 Option 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.